Walgreens Trip #2: $4.25 + BONUS!

Photobucket

I was back in Bath again tonight and just had to hit Walgreens one more time. I don't think I'll need to buy shampoo or conditioner for a while!!

This trip I bought:

•12 John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoos & Conditioners (reg. $5.99ea - $5/2 printable coupon and - $3/1 Walgreens IVC coupon on each = $.99 for two)
•2 bags of Ghiradelli chocolates (reg. $3.50ea on sale for 2/$5 - (2) $1.50/1 coupons = $2.00/2 bags)
•1 large bag of Swedish Fish ($2.99)

Plus I used the 15% "Fans & Family" coupon. My total came to $6.25 and I used one $2.00RR so I paid $4.25 out of pocket.

Price before savings= $81.88



BONUS!! On the backsides of THREE of my John Frieda products, I found a small peelie (see picture below) that said "Special Offer" on it. The special offer is a quick survey and in return for my time, they'll send me a $10 cash card!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Frugal Mama | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger