Update on Hallmark $5 off $5 Coupon - My Cache Today!

Photobucket
I went by my local Hallmark store tonight hoping to spend more than 1 of my $5 coupons (otherwise it would have meant a trip to the mall for one measley $5 coupon and while I appreciate any savings amount, I like to get a really good deal). Anyway, they have lots of little things you can pick up for around $5 and I came upon the sports memoribilia section that included the Boston Red Sox. My husband is a HUGE fan. I was actually surprised that they had quite a few items that were $3.99, $5.99 and $6.99. I picked out the following items and split them into 3 transactions. The cashier had no problem letting me do three separate transactions and use a coupon on each.

1. Red Sox Utility Gloves: $7.99 - $5.00 coupon + $.40 tax = $3.39
2. Red Sox Vinyl Coated Bottle Opener: $5.99 - $5.00 coupon + $.30 tax = $1.29
3. Red Sox Bottle Opener Key Chain: $3.99 + Red Sox Air Freshener $3.99 - $5.00 coupon + $.42 tax = $3.40

Total: $8.08 for 4 gifts/stocking stuffers (Orig price: $23.06)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Frugal Mama | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger