Rite Aid Deals 12/6-12/12 UPDATE

Photobucket

I knew there was a reason that I never shop at Rite Aid and I was reminded of it today when I went to scoop up some of this week's deals. They are not coupon friendly! I was cashed out by the assistant manager and she was grumpy as hell and did not seem at all pleased that I was using coupons. She scrutinized each and every one and it took FOREVER. Both of my boys were tired of shopping and Aiden was begging for candy. I got out of there as fast as possible and had no sooner gotten them buckled into their car seats that I realized that I had been overcharged! I had bought 4 of the M5 men's razors and she had charged me for 6 of them. At $5.99 each (on sale) I couldn't let that go. Back into the store we went. This time she pulled out ALL of my coupons from her drawer and matched them with every item on my receipt, circling them on the receipt as she went. She finally acknowledged that she had charged me for two extra razors and she processed the refund. It all seemed like such a big hassle for her. Unless there are some really good deals in the near future, I have no desire to go back. There are other places that I can give my money to who are happy for me to use coupons and even comment on it!

Ok, moving on. Here's my little trip to Rite Aid today:

(2) 4-pk GE Reveal Light Bulbs
(2) Scotch Tape Pop Up Tape Dispensers w/tape
(2) Airwick iMotions air fresheners w/refill
(4) Magnum M5 Razor Kits

Total: $5.83 out of pocket

Two of the items qualified for SCR (Single Check Rebates) so once those come in ($5.29) my total cost will be $.54

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Frugal Mama | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger