Free Items @ Vista Print! (Shipping and Handling not included)

Photobucket

I've been using VistaPrint for years and have always been happy with the quality of their products. Every year I purchase their Caricature Address Labels for family and friends at Christmastime and today I ordered two free tote bags with pictures of my children on them as gifts for my mother and mother-in-law for Christmas (see below)! Less than $5 shipped was an awesome deal in my book!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
There are several free items to choose from. Here are some of my favorites!

Tote Bags - If you choose the bag on the left, you can pick a design and write your own text. If you choose the one on the right, you can upload your own photo, but be sure to choose the "small" size and not the "deluxe" because the small is the only one that's free! IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE GETTING THIS ONE TO WORK, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IT SEEMS IT WORKS FOR SOME PEOPLE AND NOT OTHERS, BUT I CAN FIX THAT!

Rubber Stamps - Great for addressing all of those Christmas envelopes or perhaps marking your dollar bills for those who like to use "Wheresgeorge.com."

Pens - I have one of these with a caricature picture of my family on it. Too cute!

T-Shirts - It costs more to upload your own picture or logo, but you can make some cute/neat ones with the designs they have available.

Holiday Photo Cards - Get ready for Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Frugal Mama | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger