Target Trip: 3.17.10

Photobucket


Great shopping day at Target today! I ran into a few problems with using my coupons at the checkout though. This seems to be becoming more and more frequent at the Topsham Target,  unfortunately. I've heard from cashiers that they're having to be super-careful with coupons because they've recently received PHOTOCOPIED internet coupons. I thought those weren't supposed to be scannable? Who does that, anyway? If you need more copies, use another computer. Anyway, Lance (trainer) and Andy (cashier) were both very patient and got it all figured out for me and I left with all of my intended purchases. On to the deals!

Photobucket



PURCHASES:
(2) Airwick Ultra iMotion (reg. $13.69 on sale for $6.00 each)
(4) Frosted Mini Wheats (on sale for 4/$10 w/a $5 Target GC back!)
(16) Satin Care Shaving Cream (travel size - $.97 ea)
(2) Firefly Timer Toothbrushes ($1.69 ea)
(2) Reach Floss (Mint) $.97 ea
(2) Reach Floss (Gum Care) $2.29 ea <----I did NOT realize these cost more until I got home!
(8) Packages of Band Aids ($1.82 ea)
(2) Gilette Fusion Power/Phantom Razors (on sale for $7 each w/ a $5 GC if you buy 2)
(2) Johnson Safety Swabs ($1.39 ea)

COUPONS:
(2) $5/1 Airwick iMotion
(2) $1//1 Airwick iMotion TARGET coupons
(2) $1.50/2 Frosted Mini Wheats
(16) $1/1 Satin Care Shave Gel
(1). $.25/1 Firefly Toothbrush
(4) $1/1 Reach Floss
(8) $1/1 Band-Aid Product
(8) $1/1 Band-Aid TARGET coupons
(2) $4/1 Gilette Fusioin
(2) $1/1 Johnsons Product

Total PRE-SALE Price: $102.60
Total SALE Price: $79.08

Total After Coupons: $17.83

PLUS: $10 in Target GC's

TOTAL OOP: $7.83

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Frugal Mama | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger